Thats new.

I had a dream that I was in my bed, and I thought it was a dream, so I did the watch rc and it displayed different times, but I didn’t go lucid. I said “Huh, thats cool. If I was dreaming, I’d go do something.” and I went back to sleep in my dream… and didn’t wake up. why is this?

You didnt take advantage of the situation. Having a goal of something to do in a lucid dream is a good idea. Say for example you REALLY wanted to fly. Perhaps you may have thought “ooo look! im dreamoing now i can fly” and probably have a nice LD :smile:

It could also be that you are to tired to do anything other than falling back “asleep” in your LD. You need some mental stamina to fly around like a maniac.

When you do homeworks for three hours you get mentally exhausted, not physically. If you were to have a dream about doing your homeworks for three hours, you would probably wake up very exhausted and have a bad day. At least I think so, so that’s why IMO you sometimes don’t bother doing anything when you become lucid.