What To Put in a DJ?!?!?!

OK, so i’m really not remebering dreams much now, and when I do, its bits and pieces of information, at absolute most. I’m gonna start a new dream journal and I need to know all the different things to include. So far, I can only think of putting in these things: Where I Am, Who Else Is There, The Plot, Scenery, And Level Of Lucidity. Are these things good enough, or should i add more to each dream entry, given i remember it all.?? :help:

First off: what you put in is up to you. At the very best you can put in every little thing you can remember. Or you could include tihgns that would simply jog your memory. The things you added in sounds good enough.

What you listed sound liek good things and I think conver pretty much everything… but if you remember anything else, add it in.

Secondly: A good way to improve DR is to repeat the mantra ‘I will remember my dreams’ (or something simmiliar) as goto sleep. Of coarse, this should also be used in conjuction with you DJ.

You don’t need to make it out into sections! Just write it as a normal diary.

Sometimes, you’ll forget to mention some things, for example that it was nighttime. Don’t worry about that, just insert it or append it to the end or rewrite it neatly. Whatever you like. :smile:

My opinion is to write everything you can remember about your dreams in your DJ. Even if it is just disconnected feelings.

Also, you might want to include some other things as well. Before you go to bed pull out your dream journal and write “Tonight I will remember my dreams”. Then under that list any dream signs you want to look out for. You might also want to make a note of how much you sleept that night. Did you do remember to do RC during the day? Any thing else you feel might have an impact on your dreams.