Do you ever use the [back to top] option in a topic?

What back to top option/link? I don’t see it.

I didn’t know it existed! But perhaps I’ll use it more now.

I just press the Home key on the keyboard

I have never noticed that one! :eek:

I just found it :bored:

Where is it? :razz:

I saw it once… but where ? :eh:

nm… found it :razz:

I am gonna use it from now on :wink:

I KNOW it has been there… but no, even when I found it I didn’t use it

I have been using it a lot since the pages were lengthened…a down to bottom would be useful too :tongue:

i wanted to know if ppl will miss it if it isn’t there anymore…

I couldn’t find it at first, I thought it’s some sort of joke :smile:

Never noticed it (like many people here), but now I have found it and I’m certainly going to use it a lot. It saves time.

I never used it… or noticed it either. I wouldn’t miss it at all if it’s removed… that’s what scrolling buttion is for… and i have 2nd button as scrolling wheel… no need for it. Hehe…

LOL, remember mouse-balls?

:cry: I couldn’t find it! I looked all over. :no:

… so I decided to search the page for “top” and found it. :grin: When I found it I thought “ooooh, that.”
I’ve seen it all this time, but it’s not until this attention that has made my brain remember its purpose. :tongue:
Perhaps now I will use it. :grin: I have a scroll wheel too but the link is much quicker to reach the top.

For all those that can’t find it, look to the left under a person’s name and avatar. You should see the blue link “back to top” :smile:

NOOOO don’t start using it! :tongue:

if i’d just had replaced it with something else (almost) nobody would have noticed it was gone… and now look what i have done, everybody not only knows it is there, but also is going to use it :eek:

ah well… back to the drawing board :cool:

If you had done that…I would have thought I was dreaming…like the night you lengthened the pages without announcing it! :cool_laugh:

Neat idea, now I got it :happy: (and I also thought “ohhh, that one, yes” g). But I won’t use it anyways, so go ahead Q

Took me a while to find, but I did. I don’t really think it, no offence to the Back to Top button, I just find it easier to use that… gah can’t think of the name!!! The scrolly thing on the mouse. I just either click it down and then do mouse up to top of screen or down to bottom or just scroll it fast and its goes fast enough plus you can still see what your skipping quickly in case they’re anything interesting.